Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2013/05/14 13:50:45 UTC

How to track new JCLOUDS issues?

What would be the best way to receive an alert on all new JCLOUDS
issues in JIRA? Editing the notification scheme doesn't seem possible
under my user account, and Google doesn't suggest any easy way to
"watch" a project in JIRA in the way you can watch an issue.

I suspect we don't want to spam the dev list with a notification for
every new issue, but would it make sense to have a separate list for
that to which users could subscribe, if desired? Or could individual
users request to be added to the notification scheme in JIRA?

Thanks!

ap

Re: How to track new JCLOUDS issues?

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> dev list. Currently they are all set to issues@jclouds.i.a.o.

Now *that's* what I was looking for ;-) Thanks, Suresh! Subscribing now...

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrew,

Typical ASF projects have all JIRA emails to dev list so they get attention. But for jclouds its understandable not to overwhelm the dev list. Currently they are all set to issues@jclouds.i.a.o. Are you subscribed to it?

Here is the archive - http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-jclouds-issues/201305.mbox/browser

Suresh