Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Ray Goddard <rg...@computation.co.nz> on 2000/03/14 05:14:30 UTC

Missing Header Files

Environment Win32 (NT4), VC6 SP3
I downloaded the xml4src3_1_0.zip and attempted to build the Xerces-all,
XercesLib project.
All fine except
#include <unicode/uloc.h>
#include <unicode/unicode.h>
#include <unicode/ucnv.h>
#include <unicode/ustring.h>
are not available.
Can you tell me where I can get copies.
Thx,
Ray Goddard.
Computation Ltd.

Re: Missing Header Files

Posted by Andy Heninger <he...@us.ibm.com>.
ICU (which includes these files) is available from

http://www10.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/icu/index.html

You need version 1.4.

It's also available from from the XML4C download page on the IBM
alphaworks website, which is probably where your .zip file came from.

The Xerces-c files at Apache are confiugered to build without ICU.

"Ray Goddard" <rg...@computation.co.nz> asked