Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by cause <ca...@live.ru> on 2008/12/16 18:27:15 UTC

maven ant task

Hello,

I'm having problem setting ant attributes with a property passed from pom
file.

Here is the pom part where I call ant target:

<ant antfile="build.xml" target="update-dependencies-in-shared-repository">
                                    <property name="shared-repo"
value="${shared.repository}"/>
 </ant>

Here is the ant file:

<project name="Update Shared Repository"
default="update-dependencies-in-shared-repository"
         xmlns:artifact="urn:maven-artifact-ant">

    <path id="maven-ant-tasks.classpath"
path="lib/maven-ant-tasks-2.0.9.jar"/>
    <typedef resource="org/apache/maven/artifact/ant/antlib.xml"
uri="urn:maven-artifact-ant"
             classpathref="maven-ant-tasks.classpath"/>

    <target name="update-dependencies-in-shared-repository">
	<echo>${shared-repo}</echo>
        <artifact:dependencies filesetId="dependency.fileset">
            <artifact:pom id="maven.project" file="pom.xml"/>
            <artifact:localRepository path="${shared-repo}"/>
        </artifact:dependencies>
    </target>

</project>

I'm interested in using ${shared-repo} parameter, but although echo prints
the correct value of this parameter, it doesn't set localRepository path
(and default is used instead).
Hope my problem is clear and not too stupid :). Any help would be
appreciated.
Thanks