Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Hristo Kosev <hk...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/15 09:36:46 UTC

"GROUP BY" in Criteria. does such thing exist?

Hi,
I just faced a problem. Very interesting problem. I
had do add "GROUP BY" statement to my Criteria and I
didn't know how to. I checked the Criteria class for
such thing as "GROUP BY" but I didn't find anything.
Also checked the criteria-howto.html but I didn't find
anything there either.
Does such thing exists any way? Because it's one of
the commonly used statements.

Hristo Kosev