Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2022/07/22 07:14:34 UTC

CCC Updates

Hi all,
Hope you are doing well and in a good mood in this extremely hot summer :)

I am writing with an update - next week we are going to announce the exact location of CCC and send some info in regards to possible accommodations and travel help.
At this stage, the most important thing so that we have a successful conference is to build a stunning agenda. And I am sure many of you already have cool ideas for talks.
Please, can I ask you to submit your ideas in the official CFP here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeE2o9IZTVHaPvsBJXQW2gZjZqxjZ7CynUJb9MZ22s7uyzyDA/viewform
I know there is still some time before we close it, but this is highly important!

Enjoy the upcoming weekend all!

Kind regards,