Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2012/12/18 01:41:13 UTC

[VOTE] Opps!!

Hi,

Well that's embarrassing I managed to accidentally send the Vote email out too soon before I had put the release candidate up.

Please hold off voting until the RC is up online, and I'll resend the vote email once everything is good to go.

Justin

Re: [VOTE] Opps!!

Posted by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>.
Justin - please rename the README to READme so it shows up with the rest
of the files.

Carol