Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de> on 2015/07/01 20:16:52 UTC

Re: how to highlight design from results tree

Am 23.06.2015 um 00:27 schrieb Soraoka, Thomas T:
> Does anyone know if it's possible to highlight the design (i.e.. entries in the left pane) when you click on something in the "View Results Tree"?
You can "search" for the title of the Sampler via ctlr-f. Or some other
term, that you think might be in the sampler you are looking for.

Regards,
  Felix

RE: EXTERNAL: Re: how to highlight design from results tree

Posted by "Soraoka, Thomas T" <th...@lmco.com>.
Thanks, Felix.  Yes, I did that.  Makes things a little easier, but it still takes a while if the author has a bunch of steps with the same name or embedded the title in comments and beanshell code.