Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Hsieh, Yu-Lung (MED)" <Yu...@med.ge.com> on 2001/04/16 22:50:55 UTC

SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client

Hi:
	I try the addressbook example by typing "java
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:80/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy
DeploymentDescriptor.xml", but I get the following error message.

Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client;
msg=A 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must
contain a: 'faultcode' element.;
targetException=java.log.IllegalArgumentException: A
'hettp:''schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must contain
a: 'faultcode' element.]
	at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:244)
	at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManagerC
lient.java:127)
	at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.deploy(ServiceManagerClient.
java:140)
	at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.ja
va:228)

Does anyone know how can I solve this problem?