Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Mariusz Brylant <mb...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/15 11:28:47 UTC

Creating a new complete project structure

Dear forum fellows,

I've been reading here and there, googling for couple of days, looking at
Fuse documentation, and I'm stuck :(

What I'm trying to understand is how I can create a complete skeleton
structure  for my project, either manually or ideally using maven.

I would like to use maven to automate JBI packaging so that I can focus on
implementation instead of setting up necessary structures around.

The logic I would like to implement is fairly simple:

1. JMS Consumer that receives messages from an input queue (ActiveMQ)
2. MessageTransformer bean (not jsr-181)
3. JMS Provider that would allow me to sent the transformed message to an
output queue
4. And I guess that I might need some EIP to build a flow between 1, 2 and 3

All the manual I've read focus on implementation and i fairly understand how
to set up xbean.xml for 1, for 2, 3 and 4 and how to write a class for 2.

But I have not clue how to generate a structure that could actually
"compile" into an assembly.

Could you please give me some quick how-to or point me to some good
resources?

Thanks,
Mario

RE: Creating a new complete project structure

Posted by Mariusz Brylant <mb...@gmail.com>.
I've managed to do it today, but thanks anyway!

Now I'm struggling to make my code actually work. I will however open a
separate thread since it is rather a different question.

Cheers,
Mario

Posted by Eric Johnson <EM...@progress.com>.