Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Richard Luckhurst <rl...@resmaster.com> on 2007/05/24 09:02:14 UTC

Re[2]: [users@httpd]: Can't find index.html

Hi Boyle,

Yes the problem was that I did not have mod_php. I had to compile and install
libxml2 so that I could compile and install php. With the php module loaded into
Apache the secure site worked fine. I am still curious about the php mime as
there is no php at all in the site so I don't see where it came from.

Thanks for your help yesterday.

Regards

Richard