Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Frizz <fr...@googlemail.com> on 2014/12/01 12:09:42 UTC

Karaf 3.0.2: Serving static HTML with Karaf (Jetty)

Since Karaf has Jetty included it shouldn't be too hard to make it serve
static HTML pages. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to do it.

Does someone have a config example or something like?

I tried adding this to my jetty.xml - but it didn't work (-> HTTP ERROR:
404)

<Get name="handler">
        <Call name="addHandler">
            <Arg>
                <New
class="org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler">
                    <Set name="contextPath">/app</Set>
                    <Set name="resourceBase">/home/frizz/html-example/
                    </Set>
                    <Call name="addServlet">
                        <Arg>org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.DefaultServlet</Arg>
                        <Arg>/</Arg>
                    </Call>
                </New>
            </Arg>
        </Call>
    </Get>

cheers,
Frizz

Re: Karaf 3.0.2: Serving static HTML with Karaf (Jetty)

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
It should, we need to upgrade to the latest Pax Web version :-)

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member

Posted by Frizz <fr...@googlemail.com>.