Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "itsmeravikiran.c" <it...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/10 10:19:27 UTC

ignite web agent issue

Hi Team,

Currently my application is using ignite 2.6.0 version and ignite web agent
version is ignite-web-agent-2.4.4.
Everything is working fine.

Now we are migrating ignite 2.6.0 to 2.8.0.

Ignite 2.8.0 will support the  ignite-web-agent-2.4.4??

While running the queries i am getting below error in ignite-web-agent.

Error: Cannot read property 'length' of null
Show more

Could you please help me on this

Re: ignite web agent issue

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You always should upgrade web console and web agent to the newer versions
when you upgrade the cluster itself.

Evgenii

Re: ignite web agent issue

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello,

The community made a decision to stop supporting Ignite Web Console and
will deprecate it eventually. It’s better to look for alternatives such as
GridGain Web Console or GridGain Control Center.

Denis

On Thursday, June 11, 2020, itsmeravikiran.c <it...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Could you please let me know, what is the supported mongodb version.
> Please let me know the mongodb version, which your using.

-
Denis

Re: ignite web agent issue

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I have 3.6.3 installed.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: ignite web agent issue

Posted by "itsmeravikiran.c" <it...@gmail.com>.

Re: ignite web agent issue

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Yes, I did exactly that and it got built.

I think I already had dependencies.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: ignite web agent issue

Re: ignite web agent issue

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Why can't you use fresh web agent? You can build it from source package or
download from running Web Console.
https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/build-and-deploy#building-ignite-web-agent

Ilya Kasnacheev