Posted to user@struts.apache.org by PREETAM Balijepalli <BP...@covansys.com> on 2004/07/14 21:56:52 UTC

Struts Tag Lib VS JSTL Tag Lib

Hi

Has any one ever compared Struts Tag Lib and JSTL Tag Lib and drawn any
comparison.

On Performance, Architecture, Developer comfort.

Thanks

Preetam

Attempt May Be Failure

Failure In Attempt~No!

Re: Struts Tag Lib VS JSTL Tag Lib

Posted by Hubert Rabago <ja...@yahoo.com>.
AFAIK, the Struts tags aren't competing with JSTL tags.  I believe the
recommended approach is to use JSTL tags when you can, and use the Struts
tags when you need functionality not provided by the JSTL tags.  In short, if
you're looking at writing a block of code and you can go either way, use
JSTL.

Hubert