Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sriram Vaidyanathan <Sr...@Copart.Com> on 2008/08/05 18:54:58 UTC

Upgrading from Axis2 1.1 to Axis2 1.4

Hello Axis2 team,

        I am working on upgrading the Axis2 version from 1.1 to 1.4 in
our web service applications. We have been using the basic style of
Rampart configuration using "Inflow" and "Outflow" parameters for
WS-Security. After upgrading to Axis2 1.4 version, when we try to
generate a message from our client (a web application running in a resin
container) with WS -Security headers, we see the following exception
being thrown.

            at
com.caucho.xml.QAttributedNode.getAttributeNS(QAttributedNode.java:88)

            at
org.apache.xml.security.algorithms.SignatureAlgorithm.getURI(Unknown
Source)

            at
org.apache.xml.security.algorithms.SignatureAlgorithm.<init>(Unknown
Source)

            at
org.apache.xml.security.signature.SignedInfo.<init>(Unknown Source)

            at
org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignature.<init>(Unknown Source)

            at
org.apache.ws.security.message.WSSecSignature.prepare(WSSecSignature.jav
a:341)

            at
org.apache.ws.security.message.WSSecSignature.build(WSSecSignature.java:
721)

            at
org.apache.ws.security.action.SignatureAction.execute(SignatureAction.ja
va:54)

            at
org.apache.ws.security.handler.WSHandler.doSenderAction(WSHandler.java:1
97)

            at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processBasic(WSDoAllSender.java
:201)

            at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processMessage(WSDoAllSender.ja
va:64)

The outflow security configuration is specified dynamically in the code
as shown below.

outflowConfig.setActionItems("Signature");

outflowConfig.setPasswordCallbackClass(com.test.security.PasswordCallbac
kHandler);

outflowConfig.setSignaturePropFile("security.properties"));

outflowConfig.setSignatureKeyIdentifier("DirectReference");

outflowConfig.setUser("privatealias");

Is there some required libraries that I have missed? Any help on this
would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Sriram Vaidyanathan