Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 1999/02/08 18:22:18 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/main gen_test_char.c http_protocol.c util.c

Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> I'd like to reverse the following commit and replace it with the
> equivalent using ap_get_list_item().  Does anyone object?

You mean rename/rework the 'opaque token' stuff into a more
generic 'get a comma-separated list item' function?  If so, +1..
--
#ken    P-)}

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/main gen_test_char.c http_protocol.c util.c

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> >
> > I'd like to reverse the following commit and replace it with the
> > equivalent using ap_get_list_item().  Does anyone object?
>
> You mean rename/rework the 'opaque token' stuff into a more
> generic 'get a comma-separated list item' function?  If so, +1..

'Never mind.'  I read my new mail out of order.  +1.
--
#ken    P-)}