Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com> on 2000/02/09 22:03:25 UTC

RE: Unsubscribe me - SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS

You're doing good...you just haven't completed all of the phases necessary
for getting yourself removed from the list.  You've successfully sent five
messages asking to be unsubscribed to a global list of users who can't do
anything about your problem...that completes phase one.  For phase two, you
must run into a crowded movie theatre on opening night and yell out,
"Unsubscribe me!!!" five times because they can't do anything about your
problem, either.  Phase two...complete.  Phase three involves a series of
therapy sessions followed by a rousing bout of Twister...do this for several
years.  Please stay away from your computer during this phase.  This won't
help with your problem, but it might help with ours.