Posted to users@daffodil.apache.org by Stephen Sullivan <ca...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/17 18:14:33 UTC

redmine.ogf.org - TLS support

Not sure if this is the best place for this question.

I'm trying to review some of the documentation for DFDL on the
redmine.ogf.org website but it appears that the webserver only supports TLS
1.0, and TLS1.1. Current versions of Google Chrome require one to
explicitly enable support for TLS 1.0, and TLS1.1.

Does anyone know who is managing this site?
Could the web server be updated/reconfigured so it supports a newer version
of TLS?
Is the documentation on the redmine site available somewhere else?

Thanks,
Stephen Sullivan

Re: redmine.ogf.org - TLS support

Posted by Stephen Sullivan <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reaching out to the Open Grid Forum! I was able to get the
documents the same way as you did.

-Steve

--

-

To err is human; to forgive, beyond the scope of the Operating System.

Re: redmine.ogf.org - TLS support

Posted by "Beckerle, Mike" <mb...@owlcyberdefense.com>.