Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/22 00:56:56 UTC

Should a Plugin Release be put out now with 3.2.0 ?

It's being 4 weeks since last plugin release.

According to [1] it should happen weekly.

It will be cool to see new version of platform 3.2.0 being release/tested
with latest plugin code bug fixes

[1]: http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/VersioningAndReleaseStrategy

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Should a Plugin Release be put out now with 3.2.0 ?

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Any problems with me moving forward with a plugins release.

I won't release File and File Transfer yet. Any others I should hold off on
releasing? I am going to merge in the fireos plugin support before
releasing them.

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Ian