Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2005/04/01 04:13:35 UTC

Re: [poll] Seeking eclipse plugin development skills for an opensource Cocoon IDE

Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> That's why I'm sending this poll to the whole user and developper
> community:
> - do you or your company have Eclipse plugin development skills?
> - if some opensource project is setup to develop a Cocoon IDE, would you
> like to join and invest time and effort?

You can count me in. I already have a project based on Eclipse and
Forrest, see http://www.burrokeet.org

I have experience of (here come the accronyms) EMF, WTP, RCP and the
plugin infrastructure generally.

I'm particularly interesting in contributing in ways that will help my
Burrokeet project and/or Forrest. Since both are Cocoon based I suspect
I'll find plenty of ways to help.

Ross

Re: [poll] Seeking eclipse plugin development skills for an opensource Cocoon IDE

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Ross Gardler wrote:

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> That's why I'm sending this poll to the whole user and developper
>> community:
>> - do you or your company have Eclipse plugin development skills?
>> - if some opensource project is setup to develop a Cocoon IDE, would
>> you like to join and invest time and effort?
>

> You can count me in. I already have a project based on Eclipse and
> Forrest, see http://www.burrokeet.org
>
> I have experience of (here come the accronyms) EMF, WTP, RCP and the
> plugin infrastructure generally.
>
> I'm particularly interesting in contributing in ways that will help my
> Burrokeet project and/or Forrest. Since both are Cocoon based I
> suspect I'll find plenty of ways to help.

Just the kind of skills and motivation I'm looking for ;-)

And very interesting projects!

Sylvain