Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Luis E. Collado T." <le...@netscape.net> on 2002/09/07 23:14:46 UTC

Luis Collado says: problem installing Tomcat 4.0.4

Hi,
I am trying to install Tomcat 4.0.4 on Red Hat Linux 7.3, but when i
open catalina.out file get the following:

org/apache/catalina/startup/Bootstrap

anybody can help me?

Thanks

RE: Luis Collado says: problem installing Tomcat 4.0.4

Posted by Geoff Meakin <ge...@isocra.com>.
Sounds to me like you need to include bootstrap.jar in your classpath
its in /bin of Tomcat4.0.4 and includes
org/apache/catalina/startup/Bootstrap

Are you doing this in the context of ANT?
Otherwise you're probably emailing the wrong list.

Cheers
-Geoff