Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kazakov <ka...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/30 05:52:18 UTC

Monitor the list of the currently running Continuous Queries

Hello, Igniters!

We have this issue [1]. I have already prepared VisorTask for collecting
information about running Continuous Queries. And now I am starting to
create subcommand for control.sh.

I  offer such syntaxis:

control.sh --cq list

What do you think about it?

Ilya Kazakov

Re: Monitor the list of the currently running Continuous Queries

Posted by Ilya Kazakov <ka...@gmail.com>.
Nikolay, thank you!

Ilya Kazakov

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.