Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/26 21:58:55 UTC

Data streaming using Apache Ignite and Flink

Hello,

I recently published blog on how we can stream data using Apache Ignite and
Flink. This uses IgniteSink with recent changes merged (release due in
2.7.0) which will allow us to run IgniteSink using Apache Flink in cluster
mode.

https://samaitra.blogspot.com/2018/08/data-streaming-using-apache-flink-and.html

Please review and let me know if you have feedback.

Regards,
Saikat

Re: Data streaming using Apache Ignite and Flink

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dmitriy,

Thank you for posting the article.

I am also working on Apache Ignite Source with Andrew and once that is
merged I hope to publish article on building Ignite Source as well.

Regards,
Saikat

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saikat,