Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Keith Kee <kk...@ARCCorp.com> on 2004/04/01 23:18:05 UTC

[configuration] Nested Namespace for the composite configuration file?

 Hi:
    I am learning to use the commons configuration module and am wondering
if I can have a nested namespace for the configuration file like this?
    <configuration xmlns:foo="namespace-one">
   	<foo xmlns:bar="namespace-two">
       	<bar:dom4j
 className="org.apache.commons.configuration.DOM4JConfiguration"
  			fileName="conf/test.xml"/>
   	</foo>
    </configuration>

    Also, how can I reference the namespace in the
 ConfigurationFactory as "foo" instead of namespace-one?

 Thanks
 Keith