Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Kate Ericson <er...@cs.colostate.edu> on 2011/04/07 02:45:27 UTC

Kmeans clustering options

Hi all,

I just got the latest update to the first 6 chapters of Mahout In
Action, and it still says that '-r' is an option to k-means
clustering.  I'm working with 0.4, and I'm not seeing it as an option
off of -h.
I'm just looking for a sanity check - can you set the number of
reducers for k-means?

Thanks,

Kate

Re: Kmeans clustering options