Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Josephine Barboza <jo...@nviz.com> on 2018/01/11 08:23:37 UTC

Upgrading Ignite Persistence from 2.1 to 2.3

Hi,

I am currently using version 2.1 of ignite and want to upgrade to latest version 2.3. My application uses Ignite Persistence(org.apache.ignite.configuration. PersistentStoreConfiguration) to persist data. As part of upgrading to version 2.3 do I need to change this to DataStoreConfiguration or can I continue using PersistentStoreConfiguration. What is recommended? Also, if I do need to change to DataStoreConfiguration how do I migrate the existing data?

Please help.

Thanks,
Josephine
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager and/or the sender immediately.

Re: Upgrading Ignite Persistence from 2.1 to 2.3

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Josephine,

Just try to update ignite up to 2.3 with specifying pageSize=2048 in
configuration.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

RE: Upgrading Ignite Persistence from 2.1 to 2.3

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,