Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/02 18:02:52 UTC

Re: request for devtools doc for developing in eclipse

Hi Ted, I've been meaning to finish all the links from the "Devlopment Tools
site" since last week anyway (link below). So I'd like to get the initial
content established on them, and then feel free to update them as you like. I'm
not exactly sure who can update them though. Hernan can probably answer that for
us ??

---> http://geronimo.apache.org/development-tools.html

Ted Kirby wrote:
> Thanks, Tim.  I'm not just asking you to write stuff for me.  I'm
> willing to help out.  I don't know how/where to "start typing", or if
> I'm allowed to do so.
>
> On 10/2/07, Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Ted, yes I will work on this later today.....
>>
>> Ted Kirby wrote:
>>> Can someone put updated doc for developing the geronimo eclipse and
>>> J2G plugins in the wiki, and link to them from the devtools home page?
>>>
>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-faq.html has
>>> doc for the 1.x plugin.  There is a link to a blank page for the
>>> eclipse plugin from the devtools page, but no similar link for j2g.
>>>
>>> This would be helpful.  I tried to find that blank page for the
>>> eclipse plugin in the wiki to update it, but was unsuccessful.  What
>>> is the URL for the wiki page to
>>> http://geronimo.apache.org/developing-the-geronimo-eclipse-plugin-in-eclipse.html
>>> ?  Or, is this not a page that is generally accessible?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ted Kirby
>>>
>> --
>> Thanks,
>> Tim McConnell

Tim McConnell

Re: request for devtools doc for developing in eclipse

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Only committers of the Apache Geronimo project have access for editing the web site. For contributions/collaboration we created in the past sample pages on the cwiki sandbox (http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSBOX/index.html), everybody has access to this space.

Cheers!
Hernan