Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jg...@opentechnet.com> on 2004/10/06 13:13:08 UTC

How to localize label in reset button

    Hi there,

    I have a reset button in a form, and I would like to localize the
label used to show that button. I'm using the following:

        <input class="myClass" type="reset" value="message:label.reset"/>

    but this isn't working (I guess this only works when the message
mapping is made in the context of a component, am I right?). It's
evident that I cannot use the <span key=""/> construct, so how can I
localize that string? I thought of using a Button component with some
Javascript attached, but this seems a bit overkill...

    Thanks in advance, best regards
    Jose

Re: How to localize label in reset button

Posted by Markus Wiederkehr <as...@fantasymail.de>.
You are right, you have to use a component. Try this:

<input jwcid="@Any" class="myClass" type="reset"
       value="message:label.reset"/>

Posted by Eduardo Samboal <es...@telcomunity.com>.
Try using: