Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2002/06/03 18:35:37 UTC

[VOTE] Rate milestone 4.1.3

<ballot>
[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
</ballot>

4.1.3 should be feature complete (at least according to what is in the
release plan; it now has the Ant compiler in Jasper 2 and a more finalized
admin webapp), and does not seem to have any major issues, so it looks like
a decent beta candidate.

Comments ?

Remy

Re: [VOTE] Rate milestone 4.1.3

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Beta for Catalina with Jasper 1
> Alpha for Catalina with Jasper 2

4.1.3 includes Jasper 2, so I'm counting your vote as "alpha".

Remy

Re: [VOTE] Rate milestone 4.1.3

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.

Re: [VOTE] Rate milestone 4.1.3

Posted by Amy Roh <am...@apache.org>.
> On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Remy Maucherat wrote:
>
> > <ballot>
> > [ ] Alpha
> > [X] Beta
> > </ballot>

Amy

Re: [VOTE] Rate milestone 4.1.3

Posted by Denis Benoit <be...@sympatico.ca>.

--
Denis Benoit
benoitde@sympatico.ca

Re: [VOTE] Rate milestone 4.1.3

Posted by co...@covalent.net.
On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Remy Maucherat wrote:

> <ballot>
> [ ] Alpha
> [X] Beta
> </ballot>
>
> 4.1.3 should be feature complete (at least according to what is in the
> release plan; it now has the Ant compiler in Jasper 2 and a more finalized
> admin webapp), and does not seem to have any major issues, so it looks like
> a decent beta candidate.

Costin