Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by smodekurti <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/31 03:51:06 UTC

CXF Connection timeout using BindingProvider

I was reading the documentation for developing a consumer
(http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/developing-a-consumer.html). There was a
paragraph where it was mentioned that BindingProvider's getRequestContext()
can be used to set connection timeouts. Can someone provide me with an
example on how this can be achieved. I am looking at the key that I need to
use to set the connection timeout.

e.g
bindingProvider.getRequestContext().put("key.for.connection.timeout",1000);

I cannot using HttpConduit because I am using Spring's
JaxWsPortProxyFactoryBean which creates a JDKDynamicProxy for the Service
which cannot be passed to ClientProxy.getClient(). I want to change the
timeouts dynamicaly once I lookup the service using spring.

Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks
Vasu

Re: CXF Connection timeout using BindingProvider

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

I'm really not seeing any way to do this except by using a http-conduit
setting in the spring config.   Nothing programmatic.  Possibly log a jira for
it?

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp