Posted to users@maven.apache.org by serafettin senturk <se...@hotmail.com> on 2006/12/22 13:08:06 UTC

Maven 1.0.2 problem

Hello,

When I use Maven 1.0.2, I get the following error concerning the Spring
cartridge.
  What should I do to fix this problem?

------- AndroMDA Exception Recording -------
Version ........: 3.2-RC1-20060506000751
Error ..........: Error performing ModelProcessor.process with model(s) -->
'C:\Documents and
Settings\XXX\workspace\odabul-core\mda\src\uml\OdabulReservationSystemModel.xmi'
Build ..........: 2006-05-06 00:07:51
Build System ...: Linux-2.4.29-su-1.2
Build JDK ......: Sun Microsystems Inc.-1.4.2_06-b03
Build Builder ..: su-builder
Run System .....: Windows XP5.1
Run JDK ........: Sun Microsystems Inc.1.5.0_07-b03
Main Exception .: org.andromda.core.cartridge.CartridgeException: Error
processing template 'templates/spring/hibernate/SpringHibernateDaoBase.vsl'
with template context
'{entity=org.andromda.cartridges.spring.metafacades.SpringEntityLogicImpl[Subject],
stringUtils=org.apache.commons.lang.StringUtils@1cd2d49,
springUtils=org.andromda.cartridges.spring.SpringUtils@1583a80,
escapeUtils=org.apache.commons.lang.StringEscapeUtils@168af51,
hibernateUtils=org.andromda.cartridges.spring.SpringHibernateUtils@1ce168b,
converter=org.andromda.utils.JavaTypeConverter@12a09d5,
driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver, username=odabul, password=buloda,
connectionUrl=jdbc:mysql://160.75.69.7:3306/odabuldbv2?characterEncoding=UTF-8,
dataSource=null, hibernatePoolSize=5,
hibernateTransactionManagerStrategy=null, hibernateUserTransactionName=null,
hibernateTransactionManagerLookup=null, hibernateUseOuterJoin=null,
hibernateShowSql=false, hibernateJndiName=null,
hibernateDialect=org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect,
hibernateDefaultSchema=null, hibernateMaxFetchDepth=null,
hibernateJdbcFetchSize=null, hibernateJdbcBatchSize=null,
hibernateConnectionReleaseMode=null, hibernateEnableCache=false,
hibernateJdbcUseScrollableResultSet=null,
hibernateJdbcUseStreamsForBinary=null, hibernateHbm2DDLAuto=null,
hibernateQuerySubstitutions=null,
hibernateCacheProvider=org.hibernate.cache.EhCacheProvider,
hibernateQueryCacheFactory=org.hibernate.cache.StandardQueryCacheFactory,
applicationContext=applicationContext.xml,
applicationContextManageable=applicationContext-manageable.xml,
applicationContextDataSource=applicationContext-dataSource.xml,
applicationContextLocalDataSource=applicationContext-localDataSource.xml,
applicationContextRemoteEjb=applicationContext-remoteEjb.xml,
applicationContextLocalEjb=applicationContext-localEjb.xml,
applicationContextServer=applicationContext-export-remoteServices.xml,
applicationContextClient=applicationContext-import-remoteServices.xml,
beanRefFactory=beanRefFactory.xml, beanRefFactoryId=beanRefFactory,
beanRefFactoryEjbId=beanRefFactoryEjb,
transactionManager=org.springframework.transaction.jta.JtaTransactionManager,
localTransactionManager=org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateTransactionManager,
userTransactionName=null, transactionManagerName=null,
sessionFactory=org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean,
serviceLocatorName=ServiceLocator, serviceLocatorDefaultFactoryId=null,
springTypesPackage=com.odabul.ors,
springPresentationTypesPackage=org.andromda.spring.presentation,
manageableServiceLocatorName=ManageableServiceLocator,
clientServiceLocatorName=RemoteServiceLocator,
clientServiceLocatorClassloaderSwitching=off,
clientExceptionHandlingAdviceName=ClientExceptionHandlingAdvice,
criteriaSearchBaseName=CriteriaSearch, principalStoreName=PrincipalStore,
externalPrincipalStoreClass=null, externalPrincipalStoreGetter=get(),
externalPrincipalStoreGetterType=java.security.Principal,
openSessionInViewFilterName=AndroMDAOpenSessionInViewFilter,
ejbViewType=local,
ejbRemoteProxyFactoryBean=org.springframework.ejb.access.SimpleRemoteStatelessSessionProxyFactoryBean,
ejbLocalProxyFactoryBean=org.springframework.ejb.access.LocalStatelessSessionProxyFactoryBean,
ejbSessionBeanBaseInterfaceLocal=javax.ejb.EJBLocalObject,
ejbSessionBeanBaseInterfaceRemote=javax.ejb.EJBObject,
ejbSessionBeanBaseClass=org.springframework.ejb.support.AbstractStatelessSessionBean,
ejbRemoteUrlPackagePrefixes=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces,
ejbRemoteProviderUrl=localhost:1099,
ejbRemoteInitialContextFactory=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory,
enableSpringTransactionsWhenEjbsEnabled=true, ejbTransactionsEnabled=true,
serviceInterceptors=null, serviceRemotePort=8080, serviceRemoteContext=null,
serviceRemoteServer=localhost, securityRealm=null,
jndiDataSourceClass=org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean,
jdbcDataSourceClass=org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource,
jdbcDataSourceDestroyMethod=null, parameterRequiredCheck=true,
xmlEncoding=UTF-8, session-ejbs=C:\Documents and
Settings\XXX\workspace\odabul-core\mda/src/../../core/target/src,
advice-impls=null, service-impls=C:\Documents and
Settings\XXX\workspace\odabul-core\mda/src/../../core/src/java,
dao-impls=C:\Documents and
Settings\XXX\workspace\odabul-core\mda/src/../../core/src/java,
daos=C:\Documents and
Settings\XXX\workspace\odabul-core\mda/src/../../core/target/src,
daoInheritanceEnabled=true, enableDaoPropertiesCreateMethod=true,
acegiServiceSecurity=false,
acegiServiceSecurityInterceptor=org.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor,
acegiServiceAccessDecisionManager=org.acegisecurity.vote.AffirmativeBased,
acegiServiceDecisionVoter=org.acegisecurity.vote.RoleVoter,
acegiRolePrefix=ROLE_, acegiAuthenticationManager=null,
acegiRunAsManager=null, acegiAuthenticationDaoBeanName=null,
acegiAuthenticationManagerImplClass=null,
acegiDaoAuthenticationProviderBeanName=daoAuthenticationProvider,
acegiDaoAuthenticationProviderImplClass=null,
acegiDaoUserCacheBeanName=null, acegiDaoUserCacheImplClass=null,
acegiUserCacheConfigLocation=null, acegiUserCacheName=null,
acegiPasswordEncoderBeanName=null, acegiPasswordEncoderImplClass=null,
acegiPasswordSaltSourceBeanName=null, acegiAuthenticationDaoImplClass=null,
richClient=false, configPropertyPrefix=null, client=null,
client-config=null, client-test=null, server=null, server-impl=null,
server-config=null, server-test=null, server-test-config=null,
criteria=C:\Documents and
Settings\XXX\workspace\odabul-core\mda/src/../../common/target/src,
merge-mappings=null,
applicationContextServerAuthentication=applicationContext-server-authentication.xml,
applicationContextClientAuthentication=applicationContext-client-authentication.xml,
serverTestContextAuthentication=applicationContext-test-authentication.xml,
clientHttpInvokerExecutor=null, toDoTag=@todo,
serverTestBeanRefFactory=applicationContext-test.xml,
serverTestContextDataSource=applicationContext-test-dataSource.xml,
enableTemplating=false, ejbsEnabled=true, daosEnabled=true,
adviceEnabled=false, requiredCheckEnabled=true, ejbSecurityEnabled=false,
remoteEjbsPresent=false, localEjbsPresent=true}' using cartridge 'spring'
Root Exception .: org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException:
Invocation of method 'typeConvert' in  class
org.andromda.utils.JavaTypeConverter threw exception class
java.lang.StackOverflowError : null
org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of
method 'typeConvert' in  class org.andromda.utils.JavaTypeConverter threw
exception class java.lang.StackOverflowError : null

<P>Serafettin Senturk&nbsp;<BR><BR>Computer Engineer (BSc)
<BR><BR>MSc&nbsp;in Software Technology - Stuttgart Uni. of Applied Sciences
<BR><BR>Tel. (0532)&nbsp;4037784 <BR><BR>Address.&nbsp;Haci Hesna Hatun Mah.
Yeni Dunya Sok. Derya&nbsp;Apt. 21/4 Üsküdar</P></FONT>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></DIV></html>

Re: Maven 1.0.2 problem

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
I think you have to increase the xmx value. If you decrease it your JVM
won't allocate more than 256m.
Is it in your tests ?
Do you fork your JVM for your tests ?
If yes you have to change these parameters in the test plugin properties :
maven.junit.fork = true
maven.junit.jvmargs = -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -Xmx512m

Arnaud

Re: Maven 1.0.2 problem

Posted by serafettin senturk <se...@hotmail.com>.
Hello,