Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Gabriel Volpe <he...@gvolpe.com> on 2020/12/30 10:00:33 UTC

Haskell Client: transfer of ownership

Hi,

I'm the author of Supernova, a Haskell client for Pulsar, and I have total ownership on the[current repository](https://github.com/cr-org/supernova). I'd be happy to donate it over to the Apache organization.

Let me know how we should proceed.

Best,
Gabriel

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.

Re: Haskell Client: transfer of ownership

Posted by Gabriel Volpe <he...@gvolpe.com>.
I can't answer the first point but for the second, sure, I'll be around for any assistance and maintenance.

I'm quite active in the OSS world, in general.

Cheers,
Gabriel.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.