Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Robert Dionne <di...@dionne-associates.com> on 2009/03/04 23:53:32 UTC

Storing Blog Posts -> The Power of B-Trees

The new chapters look great on a first quick once over, well done!
"The Power of B-Trees", while a very interesting section, seems to
come out of no where.  I'm wondering if it should be part of an
internals section. It just strikes as a little too much of a jump in
topic, especially given that one of the cool things about couch apps
is that anyone with minimal html/css/js skills can use it.

Just my two cents trying to wear the hat of an end-luser.

Best regards,

Bob

Re: Storing Blog Posts -> The Power of B-Trees

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On 5 Mar 2009, at 00:13, Noah Slater wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 12:11:01AM +0100, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
>> Btw: The book's official mailing list
>> is http://groups.google.com/group/couchdb-relax/pendmsg?hl=en :-)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/couchdb-relax/

grr, thx.

Re: Storing Blog Posts -> The Power of B-Trees

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Bob,

thanks for your feedback! I made a comment in our sources
so we don't forget about this when revising the chapters.

Btw: The book's official mailing list
is http://groups.google.com/group/couchdb-relax/pendmsg?hl=en :-)

Cheers
Jan