Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Rui Tang <ta...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/26 17:22:08 UTC

Subject.isAuthenticated returns true after restarting application

Hello there,

I have an application powered by Shiro.

In my first session, I logged in my Subject successfully, then I restart my
application. When I visit my home page, the Subject is still logged in. I'm
wondering if this behavior correct? I hope the Subject should redo login
after my application restart.

Thank you!

--
唐睿

Re: Subject.isAuthenticated returns true after restarting application

Posted by Rui Tang <ta...@gmail.com>.
I've found the solution

http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/Session-still-valid-after-server-is-reset-td5593247.html

--