Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/05/22 16:48:58 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "FrequentlyAskedQuestions" by TheoVanDinter

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by TheoVanDinter:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

      * How to filter spam mail in Outlook Express: OeFilter
      * How can I mark as spam all messages that contain a Windows executable?: MarkingAllWindowsExecutables
      * I'm seeing error messages!  How do I fix them?: FixingErrors
+     * What debug channels are available?: DebugChannels
    * '''Installation and configuration...'''
      * I sent myself spam and it didn't work / How do I test SpamAssassin?:  TestingInstallation
      * How do I get SpamAssassin to delete spam and is it a good idea?: DeletingAllMailsMarkedSpam