Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jamiebarrow <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/29 09:40:45 UTC

Standalone ActiveMQ forwarding messages from a JBoss MQ

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has tried the following,

I have a JBossMQ on server A, and am posting messages to a queue/MyQueue.

I want to move those messages on server A's queue/MyQueue to a standalone
ActiveMQ on another machine from which I would read.

Has anybody tried this, or could you perhaps guide me in the right direction
of how to set up the broker? The thing is using the JBoss queue, already
successfully tried the example of forwarding from one queue in ActiveMQ to
another, but unsure how to do it from a JBoss queue to ActiveMQ.

Any help would be appreciated, not that experienced with JMS in general.

Thanks,

James

Re: Standalone ActiveMQ forwarding messages from a JBoss MQ

Posted by sparta0 <va...@gmail.com>.
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/docview/jms_to_jms_bridge_activem.aspx