Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Tammy Henderson <it...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/09/09 09:13:01 UTC

master document

I have not been able to make one, I follow the instruction but can’t even send it to master, every time I do it said it can’ create. I assume when you say enter text in navigation it’s the first page you see. I even tried to type something in the box that says navigator but text would not appear. I tried new and I tried using an existing doc but nothing seams to work. What am I doing wrong or what is the problem with the master.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10