Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by mahesh76private <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/29 05:31:55 UTC

GridCachePartitionExchangeManager Null pointer exception

We got this null pointer exception and the nodes rebooted.

Attached are the logs.
GridCachePartitionExchanger.GridCachePartitionExchanger
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1596/GridCachePartitionExchanger.GridCachePartitionExchanger>

Re: GridCachePartitionExchangeManager Null pointer exception

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Unfortunately I think you have stumbled on a known issue:

It is a Blocker for 2.8 so I hope it will get fixed in a next release.

Ilya Kasnacheev