Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2006/07/11 14:55:59 UTC

Re: How to set attributes so that they should be displayed in the jsp page

If your talking about the backend
if you look on the upper right of the screen you will see the name, so
take that and put it where you want.
If you login to the eccommerce you will see the named displayed also.
Two good examples.

rams sent the following on 7/11/2006 10:10 AM: