Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Thiago Maia <a0...@a00s.com> on 2013/05/29 04:43:12 UTC

Blazeds old?

Hello

     I currently using blazeds, and actually I'm fine with that and for me
no issues so far. But I quite worries thats is not being developed since
2011. May have security issues or other stuff not being fixed.
     Should I change? Does anybody have a recomendation, from experience,
to use with tomcat and java to replace blazeds. I found in the web other
softwares doing the same as blazeds. But here in the flex website they are
using Blazeds.

thanks a lot.

Thiago

Re: Blazeds old?

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi, we're using graniteds without any kind of problems, and the reasons to pass from bds to gds are showed here: http://granitedataservices.com/migrating-from-blazeds-to-graniteds/

Bye
Angelo

Sent from my 

Re: Blazeds old?

Posted by Thiago Maia <a0...@a00s.com>.
Alex and Angelo, thanks a lot for the help

Re: Blazeds old?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I have been unsuccessful at getting a timeframe from the donation team.  I

Re: Blazeds old?

Posted by Robert Tester <ro...@servicemesh.com>.

Re: Blazeds old?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.