Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2021/06/08 22:16:57 UTC

[VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 2.4.4 (RC0) is available

Please vote on this Apache hbase release candidate,
hbase-2.4.4RC0

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache hbase 2.4.4

The tag to be voted on is 2.4.4RC0:

  https://github.com/apache/hbase/tree/2.4.4RC0

This tag currently points to git reference 20e7ba45b0.

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.4.4RC0/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1454/

Artifacts were signed with the 0xD5365CCD key which can be found in:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

To learn more about Apache hbase, please see

  http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Your HBase Release Manager

[RESULT] [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 2.4.4 (RC0) is available

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
With 5 binding +1s, including my own, and no 0 or -1 votes, this vote passes.

Thanks to all who voted on the candidate!

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 2.4.4 (RC0) is available

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

Checked sigs and sums: Matched
Rat check: Passed
CHANGES.md and RELEASENOTES.md: Looked good
Compatibility report: OK
Built from src: Passed
Run UTs: TestAsyncTableRSCrashPublish failed, but I think it is because my
environment

Thanks Andrew for putting up this release quickly.

Balazs Meszaros <ba...@cloudera.com.invalid> 于2021年6月10日周四
下午10:25写道:

Posted by Balazs Meszaros <ba...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
+1