Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@tis.hr> on 2004/04/25 14:39:26 UTC

VLib under new JBoss

Hi.

Has anyone succeeded porting VLib example application to newer version of
JBoss (than 3.0.6 as made for).
JBoss 3.2.x would be great.
As I can see from Howard's book, this app is extremely complex so I guss I
could learn a lot from it, just if I could get it installed...

Regards,
Vjeran

Re: ValidTextArea?

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
IValidator has a renderValidatorContribution() method that adds the
script to the Body. Take a look at BaseValidator.

-Harish

Re: ValidTextArea?

Re: ValidTextArea?

Posted by Bryan Lewis <br...@maine.rr.com>.

Re: ValidTextArea?

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.
I've just extended DatePicker to work with DateValidator here at Darden. Our
DatePicker will now take an optional DateValidator. I also modified both
classes to take either an array or a list of date formats. I'm interested in
digging into some of the other form components and doing the same.

Jamie

Posted by Todd O'Bryan <to...@mac.com>.
Oooh, ooooh, ooooh...

Re: ValidTextArea?

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.
Right, I'm not interested just in the ValidTextArea, but the whole
validation thing.

So I guess the time's not now for this.

Paul, where are you headed with this?

Jamie

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Big infrastructure changes are going on first.

Paul has offered to spear head reworking validation after things settle down.

I don't think there will be a ValidTextArea; ordinary TextArea will
have additional parameters and behaviors.  ValidField will be phased
out in favor of a smarter TextField.

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:39:44 -0400, Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com> wrote:
> Has anything been done along these lines for 3.1 or has the discussion
> progressed somewhere else? I haven't been following 3.1's development, but
> have some time this weekend to look into this area.
>
> Thanks,
> Jamie

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry