Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Matthew Saltz <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/24 01:17:46 UTC

Removing edges with ByteArrayPartition not working

Hi everyone,

I just switched from using SimplePartition to using ByteArrayPartition to
save memory, but now my code does not work as expected. I narrowed the
problem down to edge removal. I'm not sure exactly why but calling
vertex.removeEdge(id) doesn't behave as it does with SimplePartition. It
doesn't throw an exception or anything, it just doesn't seem to correctly
remove edges. Does anyone know if this might be a bug from the 1.1.0
release? I couldn't find anything and I'm not sure if this should be going
out to the developer or user listserv, so forgive me.

Best,
Matthew