Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2001/10/30 21:55:25 UTC

[vote] New Committer was Re: Donating Cocoon Components to Avalon

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:16, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hm, OK, is there someone with time for it in the Avalon Team?
> I would propose myself (being a little bit egoistic),
> but unfortunately I'm not an Avalon comitter.

well - lets fix that!

I propose "Carsten Ziegeler" <cz...@s-und-n.de> as a committer to Avalon
project. All in favour say "aye"

aye ... err I mean +1 ')

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: [vote] New Committer was Re: Donating Cocoon Components to Avalon

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.

>I propose "Carsten Ziegeler" <cz...@s-und-n.de> as a committer to Avalon
>project. All in favour say "aye"
>
>aye ... err I mean +1 ')

+1

Re: [vote] New Committer was Re: Donating Cocoon Components to Avalon

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:16, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > Hm, OK, is there someone with time for it in the Avalon Team?
> > I would propose myself (being a little bit egoistic),
> > but unfortunately I'm not an Avalon comitter.
>
> well - lets fix that!
>
> I propose "Carsten Ziegeler" <cz...@s-und-n.de> as a committer to Avalon
> project. All in favour say "aye"
>
> aye ... err I mean +1 ')

+1

--

"Those who would trade liberty for
 temporary security deserve neither"

Re: [vote] New Committer was Re: Donating Cocoon Components to Avalon

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:16, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > Hm, OK, is there someone with time for it in the Avalon Team?
> > I would propose myself (being a little bit egoistic),
> > but unfortunately I'm not an Avalon comitter.
>
> well - lets fix that!
>
> I propose "Carsten Ziegeler" <cz...@s-und-n.de> as a committer to Avalon
> project. All in favour say "aye"
>
> aye ... err I mean +1 ')

aye :) +1

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: [vote] New Committer was Re: Donating Cocoon Components to Avalon

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 12:16:54PM +0100, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Jeff Turner wrote:
[..]
> > Idly wondering if Carsten prefers 'sundn.de' or 's-und-n.de'.. I've seen
> > a lot more of the former.
> >
> Our company just recently decided to change the domain.....and
> the new one is "s-und-n.de". "sundn.de" will be shutdown sometime
> next year.

Oh I get it. To discourage idiots like me from mentally pronouncing it
'sun dee enn' ;)

--Jeff

RE: [vote] New Committer was Re: Donating Cocoon Components to Avalon

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Jeff Turner wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 07:55:25AM +1100, Peter Donald wrote:
> > On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:16, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > > Hm, OK, is there someone with time for it in the Avalon Team?
> > > I would propose myself (being a little bit egoistic),
> > > but unfortunately I'm not an Avalon comitter.
> >
> > well - lets fix that!
> >
> > I propose "Carsten Ziegeler" <cz...@s-und-n.de> as a
> committer to Avalon
> > project.
>
> +1 of course.
>
> Idly wondering if Carsten prefers 'sundn.de' or 's-und-n.de'.. I've seen
> a lot more of the former.

Our company just recently decided to change the domain.....and
the new one is "s-und-n.de". "sundn.de" will be shutdown sometime
next year.

To be honest, I like cziegeler@apache.org most.

Carsten

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 07:55:25AM +1100, Peter Donald wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:16, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > Hm, OK, is there someone with time for it in the Avalon Team?
> > I would propose myself (being a little bit egoistic),
> > but unfortunately I'm not an Avalon comitter.
>
> well - lets fix that!
>
> I propose "Carsten Ziegeler" <cz...@s-und-n.de> as a committer to Avalon
> project.

+1 of course.

Posted by Mircea Toma <mi...@home.com>.
> I propose "Carsten Ziegeler" <cz...@s-und-n.de> as a committer to
Avalon
> project. All in favour say "aye"
>
> aye ... err I mean +1 ')

+1 here too!

RE: [vote] New Committer was Re: Donating Cocoon Components to Avalon

Posted by Neeme Praks <ne...@one.ee>.
+1 (read: aye) ;-)

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Peter Donald wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:16, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > Hm, OK, is there someone with time for it in the Avalon Team?
> > I would propose myself (being a little bit egoistic),
> > but unfortunately I'm not an Avalon comitter.
>
> well - lets fix that!
>
> I propose "Carsten Ziegeler" <cz...@s-und-n.de> as a committer to Avalon
> project. All in favour say "aye"

Sure +1. He is a big one at Cocoon.