Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Billie J Rinaldi <bi...@ugov.gov> on 2012/03/12 16:29:55 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Accumulo to TLP

The grand total of IPMC votes for graduation of Apache Accumulo is 9 +1 votes.

+1 Chris Mattmann
+1 Benson Margulies
+1 Alan Cabrera
+1 Jukka Zitting
+1 Leo Simons
+1 Mark Struberg
+1 Ant Elder
+1 Joe Schaefer
+1 Craig Russell

We also have 6 +1 committer/PPMC votes and 2 +1 votes from the community.

Committer/PPMC:
+1 Adam Fuchs
+1 David Medinets
+1 Chris Waring