Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by sestak <hm...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/26 10:35:47 UTC

iso date

    Hello all,

    I want to define a element in type date like this:

   for example: <xs:element name="navdate" form="unqualified"
type="xs:date"/>

   But my date is in format DD/MM/YYYY and for the validation the format
have to be YYYY-MM-DD.

   It is possible to change the validation format ?  Thanks.

Re: iso date

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
I'm afraid I don'treally understand your question at all -- particularly
as it relates to Lucene, there doesn't seem to be anything in your
question about Lucene at all.

If you do have a question about dealing with Dates in Lucene indexes,
please elaborate on what your problem is and post your question to the
Java User's list: java-user@lucene.apache.org.

:     Hello all,
:
:     I want to define a element in type date like this:
:
:    for example: <xs:element name="navdate" form="unqualified"
: type="xs:date"/>
:
:    But my date is in format DD/MM/YYYY and for the validation the format
: have to be YYYY-MM-DD.
:
:    It is possible to change the validation format ?  Thanks.

-Hoss