Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org> on 2008/01/23 14:00:04 UTC

Re: svn commit: r614488 - in /struts/struts2/trunk: core/pom.xml plugins/dojo/pom.xml

Don't forget to deploy the snapshot before updating the pom.  Also,
when I deployed the struts-annotations snapshot, I noticed it had a
unique snapshot version, so I changed the poms to use it, and kicked
off the build again, which just passed.

Don