Posted to community@apache.org by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org> on 2003/05/17 11:17:11 UTC

Re: FW: Chinese version for jakarta project webs

we received this a little while ago on jakarta pmc. i'd like to send them
some kind of response.

i'm posting this on community since it seems likely to me that this might
also be of interest to a number of ex-jakarta projects and also that it'd
be good to have a broader set of opinions. (i'll post mine in a separate
post.)

- robert