Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Ahmed Mohombe <am...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/24 15:40:03 UTC

Please reconfigure GMane

Hi,

Please reconfigure the GMane account to handle correctly the cayenne mailing lists again.
After the move the Apache, this is no more working in 2 directions as before (only in one
direction: from apache to gmane).

Posting from Gmane now returns an error brom the objectstyle mailing server.

Thanks in advance,

Ahmed.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Please reconfigure GMane

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Just got an email from Gmane - they processed my request and switched
both lists. Looks like indeed their operation is based on human
intelligence, and doesn't involve requester authentication step.

Andrus

Posted by Ahmed Mohombe <am...@yahoo.com>.
> Just got an email from Gmane - they processed my request and switched
> both lists. Looks like indeed their operation is based on human
> intelligence, and doesn't involve requester authentication step.
That's very interesting, considering that they host more than 8000 lists :).

Thank you,

Ahmed.

Re: Please reconfigure GMane

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.