Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2005/01/18 16:14:27 UTC

[REPOST] ant TaskContainer doesn't work under maven

Hi all,

I repost my question, perhaps my first mail was not understood.

I'm writing a custom maven plugin that uses custom ant task. One is a
TaskContainer ans two others ones are simple Task. They must be nested
in the container task to share datas.

When I run my plugin using maven, my two "simple" task run and AFTER
THAT the container task is run. Container addTask method is not called.

Is they're something special about maven and nested Task ?

Nico.

Re: [REPOST] ant TaskContainer doesn't work under maven

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
This is a know limitation of jelly-ant tags :

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JELLY-183

I'll have to search another way to do the job :-(

Nico.

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.