Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by boris <bs...@eunet.yu> on 2007/12/21 09:36:04 UTC

cxf-bc with ssl

Hi there,

in the info's about cxf-bc you are pointing that this component has ssl
support. But I'm not able to find any indication of this feature neither in
docs nor in the sorce code. I'm considering the scenario with cxf-bc as a
provider with a support for ssl + basic authentication. Would it be it
possible?- or should I stick to the http-bc?

Many thanks, best regards

Boris

Re: cxf-bc with ssl

Posted by boris <bs...@eunet.yu>.
Hi Freeman,

I'm gonna try it out, but I guess it should be ok.

Many thanks,

cheers

Boris

Re: cxf-bc with ssl